Sunday, May 16, 2010
Singing and Dancing
Holly has taken ballet this year at her school and they had a recital this last Saturday to show off what they learned. I was very impressed with the teacher and how well she taught these girls. It was absolutely adorable and hilarious. Holly took the whole thing very seriously and had her chin held high the whole time and watched her teacher like a hawk. These photos are in reverse order, so the end of the concert is first and goes on to the "getting ready" section. Allen had to work, so I had June bug on my hip, the camera around my neck and video camera in my hand...so I am very proud that I actually got some photos! (And there are a lot....grab a seat and a big cup of coffee.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I cannot believe how cute these photos are!! Holly you look adorable.You all look like beautiful princesses.I think you are the most beautiful and the best dancer!!!!Junee Berry looks like a baby doll beside you and she looks so beautiful too.See you later alligator!!love from Nana-Bear!!
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, the pictures! Holly looks like a professional dancer! June looks like she got into the action, too. Can't believe you were by yourself..you did a great job! I wish I could have been there...Give Holly a big hug and kiss and tell her we are VERY proud of her. Love, Mimi
I could eat these girls up. and June...that picture of her on the floor at the recital...she stopped looking like me:) because you know, of course, she looked like me until then.
and please oh please, could you send me that picture of Holly, the top one, with the cute little grin.
That needs to make it to my refridgerator!!
OMG those are awesome! She looks like a child star!!!!!! I'll have to show Holly my 4 year old ballet recital pics because she will think it's her. I don't understand, but she looks more like I did as a kid than WK ever has!!!
Adorable!!!
Gillian, you are supermom to get all those pictures while holding June.
Holly is a ridiculously adorable ballerina! I can't get over it. Those outfits are too much.
Post a Comment