The beginning of the school year:

Holly's first day of school!

The last day of school:


So grown up!
And a little Holly/June comparison:

I just now realized that this house used to be white. What in the world?

It did live outside for several months...so maybe that dyed it. Bizarre!! It is really yellow now. The music and everything still works, which is unbelievable. Joseph and Holly both loved this little schoolhouse and so does June (and Holly still does!).
3 comments:
Look how much Holly has changed this year!From the 1st day to the last day of school. So grown up!Sweet pics of Holly and June enjoying the "house". (Gosh, they look SO much alike! Holly's hair is a little darker.)
That is SO funny about the color change to the house! STRANGE!
Yea, I remember how much Joseph loved that house, too. Seems to me he would push the same button over and over again..can't remember what one that was. Maybe it was Holly. Anyway, that was a great item to have...
Have a great night.
Oh my goodness, that's really hilarious about the house! At least it aged to a cheery shade of yellow!
Wow, they do grow fast, don't they?
time for a new post.... ;)
ps - NO LIE - the "word verification" that I have to type below so this thing knows I'm not some weirdo is "glymp". Serious.
Post a Comment