A few weekends back, Allen was working so I took the girls out to pick strawberries. It was a really great experience overall. The only downside was the 1.5 hr. drive home due to construction. Happily, Holly enjoyed listening to John Moessner's CD over and over again (she kept asking to her Joseph Moessner talking to his Daddy). It is our new driving music and I love it!
Here we go, ready to harvest the fields:
Choosing oh-so carefully:

Yum, delicious!


And of course, we had to DO something with the strawberries:




Mommy was tired at the end of that day! But I did get to spend it with my two favorite guyyls in the whole world!
Yum, delicious!
Mommy was tired at the end of that day! But I did get to spend it with my two favorite guyyls in the whole world!
Oh, and I almost forgot! Holly filled out a little form at school entitled "My Mom" for Mother's day. It was so funny. Here are a few highlights:
Her hair color is: black
I think my mom weighs about: 5 lbs.
Her favorite food is: salad (oh, how I wish!!)
If mom were an animal she'd be a: giraffe
Things my mom doesn't like to do: cleaning the house (she knows me!)
I love my mommy because: she is nice to me
3 comments:
Gillian, you are super-mom....thinking of fun, creative things to do, making memories, and even photographing it all and posting online. All of this when, I am sure, lots of the time, what you really want is just a break. You three are the most beautiful almost summer "guyls in the wuyd".
CUTE!!!!!!!!!
LOve it. What a great day!! You are so good Gilly. I miss you bad!
Post a Comment