I realized today as I got out my camera that our memory card was full of pictures and I hadn't put any on here yet. I was going to try to do it all in one post but I think I'll divide it up into a few.
So, this is the first installment. Earlier in the month Abby and Knox invited us to go to the aquarium with them, which was a great treat. The aquarium here is awesome but it's about $500 a person to go if you don't have a membership. Not really, but it's not in the budget. So we got there early to beat the crowds and Holly really loved it. Thanks, Abby and Knox!!
4 comments:
Love the pictures...especially the crocodile one! Looks like you had a wonderful visit! We'll have to go sometime.
Love, Mimi
I love the picture of you and Holly hugging and am impressed that 1) you could sit on the floor like that! and 2) that Holly still fits in your lap. Quite impressive!! :)
Great photos Gillian.I think Holly-bear is in love with Knox.This is good practice for her getting used to a baby being around.Hurry up "PP"...Nana-bear
I laughed at the part about $500 a person to go for a visit! Too true! and then you get there and have to pay $200 to park in the parking deck. :-)
But it's definitely an awesome place to visit.
Glad you had fun.
Post a Comment