Sunday, August 30, 2009

Holly's Room Makeover

Nana came down on a mission to paint Holly's room purple. Holly knew I painted the baby's crib and she kept asking me when I was going to paint her room purple. I put up a border instead, hoping that could replace painting it, but oh no. She said, "Oh, but when are you going to paint it?" Well, Nana heard this story and declared she was coming down to paint this girl's room. Here is the room before:



Ta Da!! Holly is ecstatic over her new room. Thanks, Nana!!


Cuddling and watching Cinderella.
It was so easy to paint Holly's room, Nana came back the next week to paint the baby's room pink. Do we have the best Nana or what?

5 comments:

juliette said...

Holly's room looks great as well as the nursery!
I know your mom loves coming to visit and help out.
Close to having the baby????
juliette

Kathy said...

Beautiful...as Holly would say. Way to go, Nana!
love, Mimi

amy weiner said...

How cute is that little ballerina princess Holly?

Nana said...

The funny thing is I have not painted a room in 30 years! I guess I got a little busy having 3 little girls and then two little boys.It was a lot of fun and now I have the itch to paint our bedroom .Im not sure if it will be pink or purple I'll ask Holly for her opinion!!!!I cant wait to see little"PP"(Is it a secret that you are calling the new baby Penelope?)Miss you all lots and lots Nana-Bear

Our family said...

can nana come to my house next?! it looks so cute! way to go on picking out a nice shade of purple. i love holly's excitement.