This past week we were back down there with the Slotkins. Holly was lounging on this same chair so I had the idea to try to recapture the shot. What do you think?
And since Holly's expressions change by the second, we also got this one:
Gotta love this girl. If anything, she keeps me laughing, which is a real blessing these days.
We had a great time at the beach and got to spend some time with the Slotkin's sweet new baby, Vaughn, who really is the sweetest, calmest baby in town. We did some bonding, and I even got him to smile and laugh--which was the most precious sound in the world.
We missed Joseph a lot this trip. We miss him all the time, every day. But this was a trip he would have especially enjoyed since buddy Logan was there. Holly and Logan do get along like a house on fire, though, even though they are a year apart.
Here's a picture of them too cool for the beach:
In baby news, I am 17 weeks along and will find out in 3 weeks what we are having!! I was really thinking girl for a while there, but now I am just not so sure. You guys have any guess?
14 comments:
Love the pics of Holly Bear!
Mimi
I'm going to go with Girl. I miss you and can't wait to see you in a few weeks.
Boy!
I say boy.... It seems to be the season of boys!
I'm saying boy too, but I'm never good at the guessing game.
my kids were dying at the picture of HOlly.
love you and thinking of you sweet sister. I miss you.
TOO CUTE!!!!! LOVE the pictures and thinking of you. Glad you got away. 17 weeks...time sure does fly. Hope pregnancy progressing well.
I will be in my girl vibe.....as a mom of two girls seeing sisters is awesome and Holly will be great big sister and so loving (with a boy or girl)....but I'll vote girl.
Cannot wait for your return to atlanta. I'll have my maternity clothes all ready for you to borrow. The summer will be fun....playdates, pools, boucin, parks. Looking forward to it.
MISS YOU LADY!! Jody
Love these pictures. I cannot believe how many sweet faces Holly can make..they are awesome.
Love you tons
Well finally I can now leave a message!! you removed all that I.D. junk.My comment refers to the last post..re:Nicole andSunday Rose and Keith .Of course I am now on first name terms with the Kidmans or the Urbans having met them in Starbucks the day before Sunday Rose was born!!I actually spoke to them and told Nicole how cute she looked!!Well the latest news is Nicole and Sunday Rose take a music class in Williamson county!!and I know where it is and Im not telling !!By the way Holly looks adorable the prettiest girl in the whole world just like her Mommy bear!!!..Love from Old Mommy Bear
I love the recapturing of Holly shot...she looks so different, yet the same! I can still see the baby in her a bit:) I'm thinking it's a boy...so many boys in our circle these days, plus when I checked the Intown "wall of due dates" this week, I saw a boy trend. Anyway, I'm sticking with my boy guess. You'll get to add your own blue or pink announcement there soon! -- Tracey
Ah, I love these pictures! I really miss you Gill. Can we get together soon? I'm not sure what my guess is on the baby, but I can't wait to find out!!!!!! Love you!
The photo of Holly is hilarious! I've never heard of people getting along like a house on fire - I'm really glad you explained that that was a good thing. I'm certainly going to have to start working that into conversations.
Cracka' is a girl!
I've gotta go with Christy on this. I think she's a girl- but it scares me she's calling your baby Cracka'. If you can't make her stop, please speak with Allen about it.
I don't have a strong feeling either way on this one, but I think a sister for Holly would be super great!
Can't wait to find out if Holly's going to have a baby brother or baby sister. Very exciting!
Post a Comment