Holly practicing her princess/ballerina moves.
But we find ways to pass the time...
Pool time with Logan.
A treat from the ice cream truck. It just had to show up as we were leaving!
Allen traded his long locks for a more doctorly 'do:
Allen has started orientation and will begin residency officially on July 1st. We have gotten to catch up with some old friends and spend lots of time at the pool. We are thinking of joining our neighborhood pool which is about a mile down the road. It even has a playground which we have named the "Holly park" because that is what she named our old neighborhood playground. Kellogg is a little depressed because she can no longer escape our fence, but we are very happy that we don't have to worry about her roaming the neighborhood. She has become quite the squirrel watcher/hunter. So far she hasn't caught any that we can see.
All right, this baby is making me tired so I'm off to put my feet up. I'm officially in my 3rd trimester now--just 12 more weeks to go. It is starting to go really fast! I found a great practice here and really liked my doctor. We will deliver at Northside again, unless it's in the car on the way to the hospital. :)
Hope you all are enjoying the summer!
8 comments:
I love that picture of Holly drawing with chalk at the pool. What a beauty!
Thanks for writing, Gillian. I literally shouted, "Yay!" when I saw the post. The pictures are precious. ITA with Jennifer. (That's "I totally agree."--I'm really hip to the lingo.)
Fancy Holly looks sooo cute in her princess gear and pose.So glad Holly was ok with the new (old) babysitter and that you all got to go on a date!!!!! fun fun fun.We look forward to seeing all the cousins at Nanas next Saturday for our annual crazy week .We will surely miss "Big bad Joe little Joe P.We have all those precious memories stored in our hearts forever.We love yall dearly Nana-Bear
Love the pictures...can't wait to see you here in Franklin this coming week!!
Love, Mimi
Great Pictures. Hope you all had a good Father's Day. Enjoy the pool this summer. Thinking of you all often.
juliette
Oh my ... the picture of Allen Long Locks is fabulous, but also freaks me out a little in a pleasing Edgar Allen Poe-ish sort of way.
We are so happy to have you back! Enjoy your "crazy week." Sounds right up your alley.
Holly's hair is so pretty!
Glad you're enjoying the park. We have such fond memories of that park. :-)
We're so glad you are back in ATL. Have fun at Nana's this week and we will see you when you are back. Thanks for all the pictures. House is looking much cozier now versus when I left it last. :)
Post a Comment