Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Catching up...

So, it's been several months since I posted any pictures or updated on here. I thought it was high time! We've had three big birthdays:
 
 
June turned three in September, a birthday she waited and waited for patiently, since she knew when she finally turned three she would get to do gymnastics, like Holly! What rejoicing there has been that they get to do gymnastics together. They are both very good and love getting to take it at the same time.
Holly turned seven in February!
 She got to have a pancake panjama party with some good friends.
 I loved this idea I found on pinterest: cups of milk lined with chocolate and sprinkles!
 The big 7!!
 
Birthday girl blowing out her candle.
And last but not least, little Noah turned one last week! Don't ask me how he is already a year. He is walking and starting to talk. He says "Dah Dah!" a lot and is starting to say "Ho-dee" a lot (for Holly). Here is the big birthday boy:

We had fun celebrating his first year of life with family and he enjoyed his first bite of real cake. Last week he had his first ice cream cone and he was so proud, walking around showing it off to everyone he met!
Here are a few more pics of the kiddos lately:







3 comments:

Brea said...

So glad to see some new photos of your kiddos. Nice job on Holly's cake, and I love the cup idea! Noah is so adorable, eating his apple! I think he looks a lot like Allen. Miss you all!

Brea said...

I shouldn't leave out June...I can't believe she is three! Oh no, she is three. I'll be praying for you. ;) Seriously, what a little doll. She looks just like Holly to me in that first photo, except blonde!

Christy said...

Sweetness! Miss you all so much!