
Isn't he adorable???

He was 8 lb 10 oz and is super cute and handsome.

June continues to love the pool. I think she is part fish, like Holly.

- and here is my big girl, who is getting more thoughtful and beautiful every day. I'm so thankful for my girls!
Lately, Holly has been asking me a lot if she looks pretty. It got to the point that I felt I needed to explain that she is beautiful because of what's inside-- her kind and generous and loving heart. So, the next day she asked me, "mommy do I look pretty today, I mean, on the inside? My kind and loving heart?"
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
5 comments:
What pool do you belong to ?
Suzanne, there is one in our neighborhood- Lindmoor Woods Swim and Tennis.
Great pictures! Sure do miss you all! Love, kathy
Oh my goodness, I just caught up on the last few posts!! So sweet. Holly definitely is so thoughtful and beautiful INSIDE and out. Love what she asked!! June bug, well, she is edible!!! Hope your social calendar for next week is booked:)
Awe...
Post a Comment