Thursday, April 28, 2011

Joe p run and more fun

The Joe P Rally Run was awesome. It was a freezing cold day but we had 350 registered runners and lots of people came out. Thank you to everyone who traveled and endured the cold for this cause. We raised 39,000 dollars for childhood brain cancer research! Way past our goal, thanks to many family and friends and corporate sponsors.





The week after the race we got to go to the beach! It was glorious-- balmy weather and lots of good family time. I was beyond sad when it was time to leave!

















In other news, Allen turns 21 today! Such a big boy!!






So thankful for this man of mine. The girls are pretty fond of him, too. :)
Happy Birthday, Al!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Love these pictures...glad the beach trip was so much fun! About Allen's age....I'm so glad to know he's only 21...that makes me a lot younger than I thought I was!!!
kathy