Other big milestones...June is 4 months old today! Here are a few pics of the big girl:
Thursday, January 7, 2010
Happy New Year!
Happy New Year, friends. I cannot believe it is 2010. That means it has been 10 years since I was a college student. How can that be?? Deep thoughts tonight, folks.
Other big milestones...June is 4 months old today! Here are a few pics of the big girl:


We did get flurries today. We got very excited and bundled up to go play in the flurries. We are hoping for more substantial snow tonight. Here's Holly in her snowgear and trying to eat the snowflakes:


Other exciting news...June bug had her first experience in a nursery today at the YMCA. I did a cardio/sculpting class. I realized how horribly out of shape I was when I was sitting on my exercise ball desperately trying to catch my breath and I look over to see a 70 yr. old woman going strong with her sit-ups. And I'm being generous...she might have been 80. But you have to start somewhere, right? At least June bug was the star of the nursery. All the sweet ladies oohed and aahed over her and she did great. I think she beat all the other babies in spit-ups.
Other big milestones...June is 4 months old today! Here are a few pics of the big girl:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Soooooo snowwwwww precious.How on earth do they just get cuter by the day???I love y'all snowwww much and miss you too.David and his buddies about five of them had fender benders in the snow!! more like ice!!! First David went to school we didnt know it had been cancelled ! he was the lone soul in the parking lot.Then he went to play in the snow with his buddies and on their way to our house David skidded into a ditch on Murray lane right where I usually pick icicles right of the rocky wall the grandkids love them they taste great according to Holly-bear and Bella-Claire!!! better than any shop bought ice pops!!OOOPS I got off track there.Well to cut a long story short David is fine and so are his buddies except they all ran into each other and had a lot of dints in their cars !! kids today.We do definetely thank the Lord nobody was hurt.Stay warm and be safe and careful on the roads.Lots of love Nana-Bear
June has the sweetest face, especially in that first picture. I've heard from several sources that she also has really, really soft hair :)
Love the pictures. Just darling...wish I could give kisses and hugs right now. Miss you all so much. love, mimi
great pictures. hope you all are doing well.
happy new year...
juliette
So cute! And don't feel bad about the class--my doctor told me that my health concern was actually just the fact that I "have no stomach muscles any more." Nice.
I considered feeling guilty that, as I read about you doing a sculpting class, I'm finishing up a giant bag of Cheetoes. But then Kat VonD whispered sweet nothings into my belly button and I moved on to chocolate.
Post a Comment