Friday, October 23, 2009

Our little June Bug!

Some pics from the beach:




















Okay, these pictures are a little overdue. I cannot believe June is 6 weeks already. With two blogs and a facebook page I'm feeling a little ridiculous. Who needs 3 places to post pictures?? Here are some pics of our sweet June, born September 7th (NOT the 8th as I told the insurance people! oops!) at 5:09 in the morning. She weighed 10 lb. 4 oz. and now weighs 11 lb. 15 oz. She is a great eater and is also sleeping well. She is very alert and smiley and just overall a cuddly, adorable little gal. We are going to keep her. :)
We had a wonderful vacation to the beach last week, and Nana was also down there with some friends. It was so very hard to come home. We had really sunny, hot weather and both girls loved the water! When we got home we had to turn the heat on--it was so cold!

6 comments:

Nana said...

Junee berry junee berry night and day its junee berry.Well gillian she is the cutest baby in the world.I just love her smiles.I just wish I could see her daily and kiss those little cheeks.Tell Holly -Bear I miss her tons and tons.We cant wait for next week to see the whole family!All bloggers dont forget Joe P"s run next Sat in Nashville.Have fun with Mimi this weekend Love from Nana-Bear

Nana said...

Ok my favorite photo is Junee berry in the white sweater .Of course I love the one of Holly bear and Junee Berry on the couch too Nana Bear

Nana said...

O.K. I just have to keep looking at these pictures they are sooooo cute!! I guess I'm obsessed.The pink towel picture is my favorite today!! tune in for Tuesdays favorite !! Nana-Bear

Sarah-Jane said...

these are so cute. I'm so glad the suits worked....presh.
we can't wait to see you guys Friday:)

abbiegrace said...

Gillian, June is precious! I love these pics!

Christy said...

My favorite picture is the one of her on your shoulder in the pool. So adorable!